Thanks to tameramb aka Jibber Jabber & Happenstance for this nomination! Ich habe eine Liebster? Das ist sehr gut!!!
According to Loraine Reguly: The word Liebster has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend (really?)
Here are the rules:
- The bloggers that have been nominated must link back to the person that nominated them
- Nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them
- Those nominated must choose eleven of their fave bloggers that have less than 200 (1000?) followers to answer their own set of questions (a few of my choices I wasn’t sure about)
- When you are nominated you cannot nominate the person that nominated you
Here are my nominees, I just started this month and had a hard time creating this list (lame!) and had a hard time narrowing down but would like to know each blogger better!
- Thomas Cochran
- Maddie Cochere
- Sean Smithson
So my nominees please read and answer the following questions:
1. Where is your favorite place to be? The here and now
2. Name two songs that describe you. Happy Birthday (I love cake!) and The Chicken Dance (is playing in my head at the moment)
3. Who is the most inspirational person in your life, and why? I really don’t know this answer either
4. Do you believe in karma? Your karma ran over my dogma!
5. If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be? The worst WalMart greeter ever (I would welcome them to Target and demand two forms of I.D. if they tried to exit the store with bulky items)
6. Name three annoyances currently in your life. Cold weather, lack of coffee and lack of sleep
7. What “spirit” animal do you best vibe with? The Dung Beetle!!!
8. How has blogging helped you? It’s been very cool to receive the positive feedback from others around the globe not scared away by my Gravatar pic
9. List two things that you are proud of accomplishing. Waking up this morning and surviving the commute back home
10. Do you have a talent, if so what is it? Answering lists of questions with mock sincerity
11. Where do you envision yourself in five years? How about ask me in five years you prying question askerer you!