It’s Friday and you’ve no doubt got outrageously exciting plans for the weekend so thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit!!!
Put on your random cap dear reader:
10) What if when we arrive at the pearly gates we learn that, due to sheer volume of requests and spambots, St. Peter requires us to solve some impossible reCAPTCHA encryption phrase to achieve passage into eternity…or not.
9) Is a cronut in any way healthier than a donut? If so, I will justify adding them to my diet.
8) Does “Gwenikins” know I’ve moved on?
7) Why BBC? WHY?!?!? (…sobbing…)
6) If terrorists actually did build and deploy an E-Bomb, surely I’ve gleaned enough survival skills by now (candles: Check!)
5) Is this cute or creepy?
4) Speaking of creepy…Coulrophobia is REAL!
3) Huh wha? Sorry I’m still looking at #4…
2) I hope no one else in the office brings in more gourmet frigging cupcakes! I can’t resist!
1) The question is not “Is the glass half empty or is it half full?” the question IS, in fact, “Why don’t I ever finish a glass of water? Commitment issues?”
Ok well…I hear you tapping your foot in anticipation of “gettin yo Friday on”. I strongly recommend you stop by Thomas Cochran’s blog on your way out!
Be off with you…until next time 🙂